Terms & Conditions
1. The owner of the Auto Mini Market online store is:
S.A.M. "AUTO MINI MARKET"
ul. H.Modrzejewskiej 23
Tax ID: 669-101-94-35
Account number: PL 64116022020000000056525432
Tel / Fax 94 342-49-12
E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The technical data published by us comes from the databases of manufacturers of parts received.
Before making a decision to purchase a specific part, please contact us to confirm the correct selection and availability of parts.
3. The buyer can choose the following forms of payment for orders placed:
- prepayment to the store's bank account.
- shipping COD only for Poland
4. The buyer has the right to unpack and check the contents of the parcel by the courier. In the event of damage to the contents of the parcel, a damage report containing a description of the damage and the attention of the Buyer should be recorded with the courier.
5. All products offered in the company's store are brand new, free from physical and legal defects, and have been legally placed on the Polish market.
6. In the event of any complaints, please contact the Seller via e-mail or telephone. When submitting a complaint, please provide the name and surname of the ordering party, order number, proof of purchase (VAT invoice or receipt) and describe the subject of the complaint.
7. In cases of justified complaints or returns fulfilling the above-mentioned conditions, we guarantee a refund by a bank transfer to the account indicated by the ordering party or by postal order to the address provided on the order, or at the client's request, the replacement of the product with another one.
8. The Seller shall address the Customer's complaint promptly, no later than within 14 business days from the date of its submission.
9. In the case when the submitted complaint will be included, the costs of the shipment shall be borne by the Seller.
10. The return of goods can be made on the basis of proof of purchase (receipt or invoice) in undamaged condition, without any signs of use in the original packaging of the manufacturer. The buyer may withdraw from the contract of purchase within 14 days by sending the goods together with a statement to the company's address.
11. Electrical and electronic parts are returned only in the unopened original packaging.
12. S.A.M. "Auto Mini Market" is not liable for any damage resulting from the use of products in unusual conditions, improper maintenance, use for non-intended purpose or other than provided by the manufacturer, storage in improper conditions, normal product consumption, non-compliant installation and premature wear due to the incorrect condition of parts adjacent to the product.
13. Placing an order is tantamount to accepting the terms and conditions of the online store of S.A.M. "Auto Mini Market", as well as the acceptance of all rules of purchasing goods in our store and acceptance of these regulations.
14. Placing an order means consent to storage and processing by S.A.M. "Auto Mini Market" personal data contained in the order in accordance with the applicable provisions of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data Pz.U.N 133 item. 883.
15. The company S.A.M. "Auto Mini Market" reserves the right to make changes to the content of the regulations as well as all rules of purchasing goods on the store's website. The introduced changes will apply to Buyers who made purchases after their introduction.